The time has come for me to say farewell to Maui. I have accepted a position at Marriott Internationals corporate headquarters in Washington DC and I'll be making the move Thanksgiving week. So here are a few things I am looking forward to about DC:
1. All those museums
2. The zoo
3. Lots of stores and restaurants
4. Fewer bugs
5. Changing seasons
6. Lots of parks
7. Getting a pet
8. Having central heat and A/C
9. Having a commute of less than 1 hour each way
10. And it almost goes without saying- Being close to the White House in case Barack needs my advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really do believe that Barack will be calling you for advice. Thank goodness you will be so accessible to our President to help keep this country in line! I will sleep better at night knowing that :)
Post a Comment