I love the Olympics and I look forward to it every other year when it comes around. These games are off to a great start. The opening ceremonies were something else- I especially loved the drummers at the beginning, the Taiji circles and the performers running around the globe. The events this weekend have been great too. Both the Men's and Women's Road Cycling were nail biters the last ten minutes even though the American's weren't in the running for medals at that point. The men's basketball game against China was awesome. Beach volleyball has been good, swimming has been great, synchronized diving was good even if the Americans just missed a medal, and of course, I always love the gymnastics. And I must mention the men's 4 x 100m relay- way to kick France's ass and make them eat their words!
Great job team USA! Keep up the great work, you make us proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment