So here are some photos from the morning cruising up into Glacier Bay . It was cold and grey, but still really pretty. Periodically along this stretch we would see whales (humpbacks), porpoises and otters but I didn't catch any of them on film.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Glacier Bay Part 1
I just finished going through all of my photos of Glacier Bay and there are 140 of them! Guess that means I don't have to worry about not having anything to post for a while. As you've likely noticed, I'm not good at culling photos. I like them all! In this case, I don't feel like trying to pick 10 photos out of 140.
So here are some photos from the morning cruising up into Glacier Bay . It was cold and grey, but still really pretty. Periodically along this stretch we would see whales (humpbacks), porpoises and otters but I didn't catch any of them on film.

So here are some photos from the morning cruising up into Glacier Bay . It was cold and grey, but still really pretty. Periodically along this stretch we would see whales (humpbacks), porpoises and otters but I didn't catch any of them on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, it's weird to see snow in June! I bet it was cold. So pretty though, I can feel the crisp air just looking at the pictures.
Post a Comment