This weekend I took my first Metro ride and went to the zoo. I managed to figure out how to purchase and use the reusable electronic card with the help of some nice strangers. I also managed to get on the train going in the correct direction and get off at the correct stop. It was so warm, I figured it was the perfect time to go to the zoo. Here's some of the photo's I took. More to come later. I would explain what all the animals are, but if it's not obvious what they are, I probably don't remember either. The lion and the tiger tied for my favorite of the day. The Lion posed so nicely, but the tiger was playing with his toys and that was pretty entertaining to watch.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I like the Lion, he looks so soft and cuddly. How fun that it was a warm day and you got to go to the zoo!
Post a Comment